As we continue to hold in-person services through this persistent Covid-19 Virus, we want to update our guidelines on how to keep safe and protect one another. These guidelines are designed to keep us focused on worship and trust in God rather than one ruled by anxiety. Below are protocols and suggestions based on guidelines that have been provided to us. Whether you are the extremely cautious type or on the opposite end of that spectrum, I know God is pleased when we love, accept, and are considerate of one another.
- The auditorium will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- For now, we will continue to have worship services on Sunday morning at 9:00 and 11:00. We will have Sunday school classes between the two services from approximately 10:15-10:45. We will also continue to have our Wednesday night Bible Study and Prayer Meeting, Teen Church and Kids for Christ at 7:00.
- The nursery and children’s programs during the 9:00 and 11:00 Sunday morning services will continue to be suspended until further notice.
- Anyone feeling ill or having a fever should not come to services. If you have had a fever, you should be without a fever for at least 48 hours before attending church. Those who are already medically fragile are asked to worship at home and make use of the online service broadcast/recording.
- We will trust each of you to recognize illness and fever and will not require that your temperature be taken.
- Greetings such as hugging or shaking of hands is discouraged, and hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances.
- Masks will be available if you do not have your own and wish to use one in the building. You should wear a mask for the safety of others unless there is a physical limitation prohibiting the use of one.
- We will observe social distancing of six feet before, during and after the services. Families living in the same household should sit together.
- Offering plates will not be passed. There is a donation box mounted on the wall in the foyer by the back Sunday school room door for tithes and offerings.
- Out of caution, we will refrain from printing bulletins and observing communion.
- Doors will be propped open to minimize unnecessary contact and help to ventilate the building.
These protocols and suggestions will continue until further notice. You can join us on Facebook for the 11:00 and 1:30 services on Sunday. We are also livestreaming the Wednesday service on Facebook.