- We believe in the Trinity of God in three persons. God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth, Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds from the Father and the Son and with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ. We believe the church will be raptured before the tribulation and those who sleep in Christ will experience bodily resurrection. We believe He will return physically to the earth at Armageddon and establish His Kingdom for a thousand years.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God. It is the foundation and source of truth for instruction in faith and life.
- We believe that salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe the church is a called-out assembly that meets for the purpose of worship, training, and edification for the believers. It is the churches responsibility to fulfill the Great Commission and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the world.
- We believe that each born again believer should become Christ’s disciple, growing in the knowledge of the Lord in order to effectively witness the Gospel of Christ to others.